I'm pleased to announce that as of this morning, ORMDroid now has some basic support for one-to-many relationships between entities, thanks to Jacob Ferrero and as hinted at in a previous post. Jacob actually put this together a few months ago, the only hold-up has been me getting around to merging the code in, so … Continue reading One-to-many in ORMDroid – at last!
Wow, so my last post was September? That's just not good blogging, and for that I apologise... There's been a lot going on, but this is no time for excuses - I'm just posting this to let you all know that I'm still here, still writing code (lately, not as much as I'd like, but … Continue reading Just checking in…
ORMDroid 0.40 is now available from the releases area on Github. This is the first packaged release since 0.20 almost eleven months ago, and incorporates new features, reworked old features, and bugfixes. There's a full announcement at the link above. As well as packaging this release, we've now also closed the (legacy) Google Code site … Continue reading ORMDroid 0.40 released
After spending all their lives so far on Google Code, I've decided it's time to move both Deelang and ORMDroid over to GitHub. The projects have moved away from the old Subversion VCS and are now using Git, and the actual moving of the wiki pages, issues and everything else is well underway. Why the … Continue reading Deelang & ORMDroid: Moving to GitHub
ORMDroid 0.20, the first packaged release of the ORM framework for android, is now available from the project downloads page on Google Code. This first release packages up the Android library ADT project, adds some documentation (which you can view online here), and makes it easy to grab and go if you don't like to/want … Continue reading ORMDroid 0.20 now available
So a few people have taken a look at ORMDroid since my previous blogs, and the feedback I'm getting most often is along the lines of "Sure, there's some simple example snippets, but I want a complete, compilable, runnable example!" With this in mind, I've thrown together a very basic Android app that uses ORMDroid as … Continue reading ORMDroid: Bugfixes + Sample App = Happiness!
Further to my previous post, I spent a bit of time today getting the ORMDroid project set up on Google Code (Edit: Moved to Github), including adding a bit of sample code to get you going with the library. I'm also working on extracting a simple sample project that will also go in the repository, which … Continue reading ORMDroid on Google Code
Another year, another blog... Actually, I've been out of the blogging cycle for a year or two now, as I've just been too busy with work to really dedicate any time to open source and my own projects, but a recent (positive!) change in my work schedule means I'm now back and able to invest … Continue reading Introducing ORMDroid